38th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference Has Concluded
Advance Your Return on Accessibility (ROA) with Testing
- Date & Time
- Tuesday, March 14, 2023 - 11:20 AM PST
- Platinum 6 (LIVESTREAM)
There are two ways to conduct accessibility testing on your websites and applications: automated, rules-based testing and manual, expert analysis. The scan and the audit. Both forms of testing are needed and both have their strengths and weaknesses. We will look at how and when to use these methods and how each method will influence your Return on Accessibility (ROA).
This Presentation Link is provided by the Presenter(s) and not hosted by the Center on Disabilities at CSUN. The Center on Disabilities has confirmed, as of March 13, 2023, content linked is relevant to the presentation, but has not been reviewed for accessibility nor will the Center on Disabilities attempt to remediate any accessibility issues in the linked content. Please contact the Presenter(s) with any accessibility concerns.
- Information & Communications Technology
- Research & Development
- Audience Level
- Session Summary (Abstract)
- Finding the balance of utilizing automated testing with manual, expert analysis when conducting accessibility tests on your websites & apps can be challenging. Both have their strengths and weaknesses. Are both forms of accessibility testing needed?
- Primary Topic
- Evaluation & Remediation
- Secondary Topics
- Digital Accessibility
- Law, Compliance, and Policy
- Session Type
- General Track
- Charlie Pike
Add to Outlook/iCal (How it works)