38th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference Has Concluded
Equal Access to Phone Calls for Deaf/HH/DeafBlind by Nagish
- Date & Time
- Friday, March 17, 2023 - 9:20 AM PST
- Elite 1-3
During the session, we will explain what Nagish is and how it creates equal access to communications for people who are Deaf/HoH/DeafBlind or to people with speech impediments.
Following the explanation, we will provide a demo of Nagish, followed by a live testimonial of a DeafBlind individual who uses Nagish to communicate.
This Presentation Link is provided by the Presenter(s) and not hosted by the Center on Disabilities at CSUN. The Center on Disabilities has confirmed, as of April 10 2023, content linked is relevant to the presentation, but has not been reviewed for accessibility nor will the Center on Disabilities attempt to remediate any accessibility issues in the linked content. Please contact the Presenter(s) with any accessibility concerns.
- Information & Communications Technology
- Disability Specific
- Employment & Human Resources
- Audience Level
- Session Summary (Abstract)
- Join us to learn how people with hearing loss can communicate privately, accurately, and efficiently using the Nagish mobile app for iOS and Android devices.
- Primary Topic
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Secondary Topics
- Augmentative and Alternative Communications (AAC)
- Cognitive & Learning Disabilities
- Information & Communications Technology (ICT)
- Mobile Technology
- Session Type
- General Track
- Bryan Ward
- Tomer Aharoni