The University Planning and Budget Group (UPBG) serves in an advisory capacity to the President by assisting with the development and prioritization of campus goals and advising on the allocation of resources.
As a starting point for developing and setting goals, UPBG will use the approved list of integrated campus goals and initiatives:
- Assist in developing long-and short-range plans to accomplish prioritized goals and initiatives
- Consult on the status of ongoing campus goals and initiatives
- Evaluate information, including key performance indicators, and use them in the development of the programmatic and resource priorities
- Advise on communication plans regarding budget and planning;
- Review and comment on budgets prepared by University officers.