Sede Vacante 1521
December 1, 1521 — January 9, 1522
Documents concerning the Election of 1521-1522
- Death of Pope Leo X (Letter of Bartholomeo Angilelli, Bolognese Orator, December 3, 1521)
- Letter of the Emperor Charles V to the Bishop of Badajoz, Bernard de Mezza, his Ambassador in England, about Cardinal Wolsey (December 14, 1521)
- Diary of Blasius de Martinellis de Cesena, Magister Ceremoniarum.
- Conclave of 1521-1522 [Paolo Giovio, "Vita Hadriani VI," Caput VIII].
- Conclave of 1521-1522 [Paolo Giovio, "Vita Pompei Columnae cardinalis"].
- Letter of Peter Martyr de Anglerio on the death of Leo X and the Conclave (Valladolid, January 27, 1522)
- Letter of Adrian VI to Charles V (Saragossa, May 3, 1522)
June 15, 2015 6:58 PM