Task 2 - Planning Instruction and Assessment
What Do I Need to Do?
(1) Complete a plan for each lesson in the learning segment.
- The Sourcebook for Teaching Science - Chapter 25 - Planning and Managing Science Instruction
(2) Submit copies of all instructional materials, including class handouts, overheads, and informal and formal assessment tools (including evaluation criteria or rubrics) used during the learning segment. If any of these are included from a textbook, please provide a copy of the appropriate pages. If any of these items are longer than four pages, provide a summary of relevant features in lieu of a photocopy. (TPEs 1, 2,4,7,9).
- All documents should be scanned into pdfs.
(3) Label each document or group of documents with a corresponding lesson number.
(4) Provide appropriate citations (see also chapter 22.6) for all materials whose sources are from published text, the Internet, or other educators.
(5) Respond to each of the prompts in the Planning Commentary.