Things to do before the first class session
Welcome to SED 525 (Methods of Teaching Science) and SED 525SL (Methods of Teaching Science Lab).
Please complete the following before the first class session. Thanks!
- Create a gmail account Note: University email (my.csun.edu) is administered by Google, but does not suffice. Please get a separate gmail account if you do not already have one. Set all of your email programs to forward to your primary email so you do not miss any correspondence.
- Create a Google profile, complete with photo.
- Complete this survey.
- Upload a digital photo of yourself engaged in one of your hobbies or past-times to the class photo album. You can use your my.csun.edu email address to access this album.
- Acquire the books
- Familiarize yourself with the assignments.
- Read chapters 1&2 in the Sourcebook for Teaching Science.
- Familiarize yourself with the class schedule and web site.
See you in class! Norm Herr