This program is designed for entering students who hold an Associate's Degree for Transfer (ADT) and are committed to completing their remaining requirements for a baccalaureate degree.
Students who take the two-year pledge will be given a priority registration appointment for each state-supported enrollment period and must meet the following conditions/obligations:
- Complete a minimum of 30 academic units in a college year based on term of entry (enrollment can include summer and/or winter sessions).
- Maintain at least a 2.00 cumulative and campus grade point average in all academic work completed.
- Establish and submit an educational plan to complete a declared major program within the specified limit to the designated academic advisor.
- Review and modify the academic plan as needed with the designated academic advisor at least once each semester.
- Enroll in classes during the established priority registration period and pay fees by the required deadlines.
- Comply with CSUN, including ADT, academic policies and procedures.
- Attend student orientation at entrance to the University.