A CalPERS retirement specialist will be on-site to conduct one-on-one retirement planning/consultation meeting. Each meeting is 30 minutes and is available by appointment only. This appointment is in lieu of visiting the Glendale CalPERS office. It is recommended that you attend a Planning Your Retirement class prior to scheduling a one-on-one appointment.
Please bring the following with you for your appointment:
- Your service retirement application or other forms completed, to the best of your ability.
- Your CalPERS username and password readily available prior to your appointment (please go to my|CalPERS to register if you do not have a CalPERS’ username and password).
Faculty & Staff – To register for this Workshop/Session:
- When ready, select the time from the list below (there is only one spot per time).
- Log into CSU Learn with your myNorthridge Portal credentials.
- Select the “Register” button.
- Click on the bullet next to the CSUN HR icon, and select “Submit” to enroll in this session.
If you require an accommodation to attend this program, please contact Human Resources at x5168 at least seven business days in advance of the program.
Withdraw from Session: If you need to cancel your registration, select the “Self” icon in CSU Learn. Select “Learning,” then “Registrations.” Select the box next to the session you need to cancel, and select “Cancel Registration.” In the next window, select “Confirm Cancellation.”
Return to CSUN's Professional & Personal Development Training Calendar at: http://www.csun.edu/development/training.