Fall 2021 transfer students should go to I’m a Continuing Student for academic advising information now that your first semester at CSUN is underway.
Spring 2022 transfer students should check back on November 1, 2021 to request an advisement appointment through this website.
Find your major from the following list to request an advisement appointment:
- Matador Achievement Center: Student Athletes Recruited by NCAA Division I Athletic Programs
- The Hub-International Academic Advisement: New F-1 International Transfer Students
- Mike Curb College of Arts, Media, and Communication: Art, Cinema and Television Arts, Communication Studies, Journalism, Music, Theatre
- David Nazarian College of Business and Economics: Pre-Accountancy, Business Law, Economics, Pre-Finance, Global Supply Chain Management, Information Systems, Management, Marketing, Real Estate, Systems and Operations Management
- Michael D. Eisner College of Education: Deaf Studies
- College of Engineering and Computer Science: Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Technology, Computer Science, Construction Management, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Management Technology, Manufacturing Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- College of Health and Human Development: Child and Adolescent Development; Communicative Disorders; Environmental and Occupational Health; Family and Consumer Sciences; Health Administration; Kinesiology; Nursing; Public Health; Radiologic Sciences; Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation Management
- College of Humanities: Asian American Studies, Central American Studies, Chicano and Chicana Studies, English, Gender and Women's Studies, Languages and Cultures, Liberal Studies, Linguistics, Modern Jewish Studies, Philosophy, Religious Studies, Spanish
- College of Science and Mathematics: Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics
- College of Social and Behavioral Sciences: Africana Studies, Anthropology, Criminology and Justice Studies, Geography, History, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Urban Studies and Planning