(1) Sound Files from the Web
- Include on your web site examples of music and/or speech files from at least two different formats (.mid, .mp3). Include examples of audio files that open on request as well as those that open automatically. Click here for samples.
(2) Your audio recording
- Include on your web site a speech or music recording or your own. This could be a message from the principal or department chair, a instrumental piece by the school orchestra or band, etc.
- Include a podcast. ( audio file types )
(3) Animated GIFS *
- Include on your web site animated GIFs that you created as well as some free files from the web (cite source)
(4) Flash Animations*
- Include one or more Flash Animations.
(5) Java Applets*
- Include on your web site useful Java Applets (cite source)
(6) Video from the internet
- Embed three or more educational videos that you found on the Internet.
(7) Your own video
- Make your own video and post it on your website. You can either make your movie directly on the computer, or copy it from a video tape. It may be easiest to make a personal introduction, blending movies and sounds.
* time permitting - if we have time to get to it