SED 619 Requirements & Assessment
Grading - Student work is graded holistically, considering issues of content, presentation, and technical expertise. It should demonstrate proficiency in the skills introduced in the class to create an educational resource that is useful, accessible and appealing. Although students should incorporate all resources introduced in class, excellence in certain aspects may compensate for deficiencies in others. All work should be reviewed by your editor before submitting.
Personal & Program Websites (5%)
Academic Website (70%)
- Develop an academic website that you will use for instructional purposes. Your website should include all of the features discussed in class. Your website will be graded with respect to:
- Design principles
- Pedagogical principles
- Techincal expertise
- Collaborative and Interactive activities
- Usefulness - See ideas.
- Attendance & participation in class
- Contribution to wikis, online forums, and online sessions
- Practice files on google site.
- Work as editor