The Elluminate system will enable you to observe and participate in a class via computer, in real time.
You will need to do a little preparation before using Elluminate. To do this:
- Go to the URL: www.elluminate.com
- From the left-hand side menu, select: Support
- Follow the instructions for First Time Users:
1. download the required Java software, unless you already have it;
2. go to the (virtual) Configuration Room; you can use just your 1st name when signing in; (Here you will set the volume levels for your microphone and speakers, and download the Elluminate Live software.) and
3. take the Online Orientation to learn how the Elluminate system works.
After completing the training in step 3 above, and about 10 minutes before class, go to the Elluminate Link for your class, which is on your course web page. Click on the link to join the class session
- To get maximum benefit from Elluminate Live!, all users should have a microphone and speakers.
Allow yourself at least 45 minutes for the downloads & training prior to the start of the first session. You will only need to go through this process once.
bullet If you missed a Live session, the archived session also can be viewed from the course web page.
Log-in at class time - Link for students
To view previous recorded sessions
- Playback instructions
- Elluminate Recording Playback Table (Starting May 26 2009 -present ) - (ID - Sed-Herr-Sp09)
Norm Herr Ph.D.