(1) In Class Review of Educational Software
The following titles are samples of educational software (programs, apps) that will be used in class discussion
- Include screen captures of activities performed in class, illustrating the educational value of each program discussed.
- Attach any files created in class and provide descriptions of each.
(2) Software Review
- Review five or more educational software titles. You are free to chose
any program or app that is of value either for instructional, administrative,
or professional purposes.
- You must have hands-on experience with the software.
- Write a paragraph describing each program and its usefulness in education.
- Include a screen capture from the software.
(3) Software Presentation
During the final class session you will present the best software from your software review in small groups. Each presentation will be limited to 15 minutes.
- Your presentations should stress how this software can be used effectively to enhance learning and should provide your peers with a "hands-on experiences" lesson if at all possible. Include the title and description of the software you will review here.