Sede Vacante 1406
November 6 —November 30, 1406
Documents concerning the Conclave of November, 1406, in Rome
The Vatican Palace in the mid-XV Century
- Oath of the Cardinals at the Conclave of 1404 to end the Schism, by resignation if necessary (Rome, October, 1404) [Gobelinus, Cosmidromius chapter 88].
- The Conclave Oath of 1404 (Tuesday, October 14, 1404) [Martène-Durand, Thesaurus novus II, 1274-1276]
- Promise of Innocent VII not to settle the Schism unless everyone recognizes King Ladislaus of Sicily (Rome, November 11, 1404)
- Diary of Stefano Infessura for November, 1406
- Oath of the Cardinals at the Conclave of 1406 to end the Schism, by resignation if necessary (Rome, November 23, 1406) [Baronius-Theiner 27, sub anno 1406, nos. 11-12, pages 156-157].
- Gobelinus Person, Cosmidromius, on the Conclave and electoral pact.
- Letters of Leonardo Bruni Arretini concerning the death of Innocent VII and the Conclave of 1406
- Gregory XII's Electoral Manifesto, sent to King Charles VI of France (December, 1406) [Martène-Durand VII, 727-728]
- Letter of the College of Cardinals to the University of Cologne (December 10, 1406) [Martène-Durand, Thesaurus novus II, 1280-1281]
- Letter of Cardinal Caetani to the University of Paris (December 17, 1406). [Martène-Durand, Thesaurus novus II, 1288-1291]
July 16, 2011 10:21 PM
©2011 John Paul Adams, CSUN