Sede Vacante 1254
December 7, 1254—December 12, 1254
Documents concerning the Conclave of December, 1254, in Naples
- Statute of the University of Paris, 1253. [Du Boulay, III 252-253]
- Matthew of Paris, on the events of 1254
- Fra Salimbene of Parma, OFM, on the events of 1254
- Letter of Pope Alexander IV to the University of Paris, about recent disorders, including the Regulars (April 14, 1255).
- Letter of Pope Alexander IV for the Franciscans, revoking the limitations put on them by Innocent IV (September 12, 1255).
- Bull of Excommunication of Manfred, Prince of Taranto, by Alexander IV (March 25, 1254)
November 11, 2013 9:54 AM
©2011 John Paul Adams, CSUN