Class Rules / Norms
- Make sure you shut-down computers before you leave class. Don't just close them
- Please put computers away neatly. Make sure that cords are wrapped up tightly around transformers
- Set computers that have problems on the counter opposite the storage area. Clearly indicate the problem with a post-it. Don't just put them back in the cabinet
- Participate in class discussions and all online activities and quick-writes.
- Rule of three - To promote classroom discussion and interaction of all members, please allow at least three people to speak before making another contribution.
- Cell phones - please turn cell phones off or set in vibration mode only.
- Please leave the laboratory clean and neat. Make sure your desk is clean before leaving
- Push all chairs in so it is easy to move by.
Equipment / Student demonstrations
- You can use equipment in the preparatory room, but please place it back clean in the same location you found it.
- If you need to borrow equipment, please check with the professor and then sign it out and sign it back in.
- (list of checked out equipment - professor access only)
- Clean up after your presenation.