The Eisenhower, SFVSP and NSF Calendars have now merged
DECEMBER 1, 2001 9:30-4:00
NOVEMBER 10, 2001 9:30 AM- 4:00 PM
- Trip to Natural History Museum: Fossils
OCTOBER 13, 2001: 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wetland Ecology; Field Trip to Malibu Lagoon
SEPTEMBER 22, 2001: 10:00AM-3:00 PM
- Science Games for the Science Classroom
JULY 9-AUGUST 3, 2001; 1:00PM-5:00 PM
- Summer Workshops in Biology, Chemistry and Geology
- Geology, Faults, and Fossils of the Northern San Fernando Valley Region
APRIL 28, 2001: 9:00AM- 3:00 PM
- Fossils and Geology of the La Brea Tar Pits
MARCH 31, 2001; 9:00AM - 12:00 Noon
- Earthquake Preparedness Month
- Hands-on Activities & On-line Simulations for Teaching Biology
- Understanding the geographical, geological, biological, social, and environmental aspects of your school's community through maps.
OCTOBER 7, 2000 9:30Am- 12:00 Noon Education Building 2121
JULY 18, 2000 Education Building 2121
ADDITIONAL WORKSHOP IDEAS
- Internet resources and the California Standards.
- Hands-On-Science: Demonstrations and experiments to bring the class alive.
- Improving experimentation through the use of probeware.
- Videomicrsocopy and digital photography in the teaching of science.
- Simulated experiments as a teaching tool.
- Internet resources for teaching about earthquakes.
- Tracking down good lesson plans on the Internet.
- Developing an educational website for your class.