- Photograph: include a photograph of yourself. The photograph should appear professional.
- Background: Write two or more paragraphs in which you explain your educational and professional background. Include links to the high schools, colleges, and universities you have attended. Identify degrees earned and the fields of study in which they were obtained. Descirbe your current teaching position.
- Interests: Interests, hobbies, etc.
- Assignments - Provide links to all assignments
- Collaborator / Editor - Provide links to your collaborator / editor's page. Enable the "comments" section on each assignment page so your editor can make weekly comments.
- The editor is required to make meaningful comments in the "comments" section on each assignment page. Your comments are a significant portion of your final grade. Please review your colleague's work carefully and make suggestions for improvement. Failure to provide sufficient editorial comments will result in a reduction in your grade.
- Please note any:
- incomplete or missing assignments
- unanswered, incomplete, or inaccurate answers to questions
- improper formatting
- broken links
- errors in grammar, syntax, etc.
- Please provide suggestions for:
- more efficient navigation
- enhanced appearance
- clearer examples
- additional examples
- better photos, screen shots, movies, and visuals
- Provide a link to your partner's assignment page so one can quickly review your editorial comments.