To Automatically Play a song when you open a page, copy and paste the following HTML code to the top of your Web page, just beneath the 'body' element.
<EMBED SRC="music.mid" WIDTH="200" HEIGHT="55" AUTOSTART="TRUE" HIDDEN="FALSE" VOLUME="80"> </EMBED>
What this code means...
- embed src - tells your web browser where to find the file. I suggest that you store your music files in the same directory as the page that requires them. Then, you will not need to worry about the path name, simply specify the exact file name. Substitute the name of your file for music.mid.
- width and height - are the midi-player graphic dimensions.
- autostart equals true - use this if you want the hymn to load automatically.
- Hidden equals false - this makes the browser midi-player graphic appear so users can control the song. Make it true if you like to omit graphic.
- Volume equals 80 - this is volume control. "80" is standard.
Note: You may select the icon for the plug-in and configure it appropriately. There is an option in the plug-in editor to hide the plug-in control.
Note: Your files will sound different depending upon the plug-in used.