1. What is the name of the course you are documenting?
2. What is the length of the course?
3. What is the class schedule (e.g., 50 minutes every day, 90 minutes every other day)?
4. How many students are in the class you are documenting?
5a. How many students in the class are English learners?
5b. How many students are Redesignated English Learners?
5c. How many students in the class are Proficient English speakers?
6. CELDT DATA
7a. How many students have Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)?
7b. How many students have 504 plans?
8. What is the grade-level composition of the class?
9. Describe any specialized features of your classroom setting, e.g., bilingual, Sheltered English.
9. If there is a particular textbook or instructional program you primarily use for Science instruction, what is it?
10. What other major resources do you use for instruction in this class?