Set Up Instructions
- Select Account Settings from the Entourage dropdown menu.
- The Accounts window displays.
- Select the New icon.
- The New Account window displays.
- Select the dropdown arrow and select Exchange in the Account type field.
- Select the OK button.
Note: If the auto-detect feature does not work, a functional account can also be created manually.
- Select the Account Settings tab in the Edit Account window.
- Enter a descriptive label such as CSUN Email in the Account name field.
- Enter your name in the Name field under Personal Information.
- Enter your CSUN email address in the E-mail address field.
- Enter your CSUN email ( ) in the Account ID field under Authentication.
- Enter your CSUN password in the Password field.
Note: You can store your password in the Mac OS keychain so that you don't have to enter it every time you access Entourage. Do not store your password if you are using a shared computer.
- Select the Advanced tab to configure the remaining options.
- Enter outlook.office365.com in the Exchange server field under Server Information.
- Select the box next to This server requires a secure connection (SSL).
- Select the boxes next to This server requires me to log in and This LDAP server requires a secure connection (SSL) in the LDAP server field.
- Select OK.
Contact the IT Help Center by phone (818) 677-1400, online, or in person in (Oviatt Library, First Floor, Learning Commons).