We offer pre-program and In-program advising and information. Advisors are assigned based on the first letter of your last name. Advising is available by appointment.
|Credential Analyst/Advisor||Assigned Letters|
* Advisement hours may change. Please check the home page for important news and announcements.
Late night schedules are available on a limited basis.
|Monday||8:00 am – 4:30 pm*|
|Tuesday||8:00 am – 4:30 pm*|
|Wednesday||8:00 am – 4:30 pm*|
|Thursday||12:00 pm – 4:30 pm*|
|Friday||8:00 am – 4:30 pm*|
Please feel free to email credential staff at email@example.com to inquire about the status of any of the following:
- Admission and re-admission
- Student Teaching applications
- Program changes
- Credential Request forms
- Program Status Letters
- Course Substitutions
- Program Requirements
- Change of Program
- English Language Authorization
- Added Authorization
Credential Orientation Handbook
Orientation information for students newly admitted to the Multiple and Single Subject Credential programs, with a focus on:
- Assisting students with course, exam, and program requirements
- Explaining the process and prerequisites for 'Student Teaching'
- Tips for successful completion of the program