IMPORTANT FALL 2021 INFORMATION
Admissions to our teaching-credential programs are made on a rolling basis, and spaces for Fall 2021 admission are limited. We encourage you to apply early, as some programs may fill before the July 1, 2021, application deadline.
|Application Deadline||December 1st||July 1st|
|*Students who want to student teach the first semester in the program must apply to the credential program by:||November 1st||June 1st|
|Intent to Apply||January 2nd||August 1st|
|Exceptional Admission||Not Available||July 1st|
* Students who want to student teach the first semester in the program must submit a program application by the date listed on the table above. After submitting a program application by the above date, please also submit a separate student teaching application by the deadline, found here. ACT program candidates do not need to complete a Student Teaching Application.
For application requirements and instructions, please click on the title of the program to which you wish to apply, below.
|IMPORTANT ADMISSION INFORMATION: The basic skills (CBEST) and subject matter (CSET) requirements will not be required for admission for Fall 2021. This option is not available for Secondary Education ACT Program. For all other programs exams will be required before beginning second semester of student teachings.|
Preliminary Teaching Credential Programs
- Multiple Subject (Elementary Education)
- Single Subject (Secondary Education)
- Education Specialist (Special Education)
- Dual Single Subject/Education Specialist (Mild/Moderate)
Teacher Induction Program
Services Credential Programs
- Preliminary Administrative Services
- Clear Pupil Personnel Services (School Counseling, School Psychology)
- Preliminary Speech-Language Pathology Services
- Clear Reading and Literacy Leadership Specialist Credential