|Application Deadline||December 1st||July 1st|
|*First Semester Student Teaching Application Deadline||November 1st||June 1st|
|Intent to Apply||January 2nd||August 1st|
|Exceptional Admission||Not Available||July 1st|
* Students who want to student teach the first semester in the program must submit the program application by the date listed on the table above.
* ACT program candidates do not need to complete a Student Teaching Application.
For application requirements and instructions, please click on the title of the program to which you wish to apply.
Preliminary Teaching Credential Programs
- Multiple Subject (Elementary Education)
- Single Subject (Secondary Education)
- Education Specialist (Special Education)
- Dual Single Subject/Education Specialist (Mild/Moderate)
Teacher Induction Program
Services Credential Programs
- Preliminary Administrative Services
- Clear Pupil Personnel Services (School Counseling, School Psychology)
- Preliminary Speech-Language Pathology Services
- Clear Reading and Literacy Leadership Specialist Credential