|Application Deadline||December 1st||July 1st|
|*First Semester Student Teaching Application Deadline||November 1st||June 1st|
|Intent to Apply||January 2nd||August 1st|
|Exceptional Admission||Not Available||July 1st|
* Students who want to student teach the first semester in the program must submit the program application by the date listed on the table above.
* ACT program candidates do not need to complete a Student Teaching Application.
Due to the state guidance requiring social distancing practices, a growing number of services being unavailable, as well as the suspension of test delivery of the CBEST and CSET, the admission requirements for Fall 2020 have been amended. Specifically, the 45 hour admission requirement of early field experience is waived, and passage of basic skills (e.g., CBEST) and subject matter (e.g., CSET) exams are required prior to student teaching instead of admission to the program. Please note: the amended admission requirements only apply to first time applicants.
For application requirements and instructions, please click on the title of the program to which you wish to apply.
Preliminary Teaching Credential Programs
- Multiple Subject (Elementary Education)
- Single Subject (Secondary Education)
- Education Specialist (Special Education)
- Dual Single Subject/Education Specialist (Mild/Moderate)
Teacher Induction Program
Services Credential Programs
- Preliminary Administrative Services
- Clear Pupil Personnel Services (School Counseling, School Psychology)
- Preliminary Speech-Language Pathology Services
- Clear Reading and Literacy Leadership Specialist Credential