|Application Deadline||December 1st||July 1st|
|*First Semester Student Teaching Application Deadline||November 1st||June 1st|
|Intent to Apply||January 2nd||August 1st|
|Exceptional Admission||Not Available||July 1st|
* Students who want to student teach the first semester in the program must submit the program application by the date listed on the table above.
* ACT program candidates do not need to complete a Student Teaching Application.
For application requirements and instructions, please click on the title of the program to which you wish to apply.
Please note that our online program applications will not be available due to maintenance from Friday, 06/21/2019 at 5:00pm through Saturday, 06/22/2019 at 11:59pm.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Preliminary Teaching Credential Programs
- Multiple Subject (Elementary Education)
- Single Subject (Secondary Education)
- Education Specialist (Special Education)
- Dual Single Subject/Education Specialist (Mild/Moderate)
Teacher Induction Program
Services Credential Programs
- Preliminary Administrative Services
- Clear Pupil Personnel Services (School Counseling, School Psychology)
- Preliminary Speech-Language Pathology Services
- Clear Reading and Literacy Leadership Specialist Credential