Veterans Resource Center

  • Veterans Resource Center

Benefits and Admissions

The Office of Veterans Affairs is currently open to drop off documents. Staff will not be available for in-person questions. It is best to call ahead or email them for a quick response.

The Veterans Affairs certifying officials will be available remotely from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. You may email them at or call 818-677-5928.

As a Student Veteran, you may be eligible for educational benefits through various GI Bill programs. Whether you’re a new or continuing student, the Office of Veterans Affairs works with the Veterans Administration to help you participate in the VA Educational Benefits Program. We're proud of your service to our country, and we're ready to help you pursue your educational goals.

CSUN Office of Veterans Affairs
(818) 677-5928

Veterans Educational Benefits Certification

This guide explains how student Veterans, their spouses and dependents may request Veterans Educational Benefits Certification through myNorthridge Portal and submit the required documents online.

Remember, every semester, you must certify your classes and if you make any changes to your class schedule reach out to the CSUN Office of Veteran Affairs!