- Coalition to Ban DHMO (Nathan Zohner)
- Science Cartoons
- The Far Side - By Gary Larsen is widely used in Science Classrooms because its use of logical falacies and antropoprmic humor involving many organisms itroduced in biology classes.
Science Puns (Author unknown)
Top scientists were invited to a party, and this is how they replied.
* Ampere was worried he wasn't current.
* Audobon said he'd have to wing it.
* Boyle said he was under too much pressure.
* Darwin waited to see what evolved.
* Descartes said he'd think about it.
* Dr Jekyll declined -- he hadn't been feeling himself lately.
* Edison thought it would be illuminating.
* Einstein thought it would be relatively easy to attend.
* Gauss was asked to attend because of his magnetic personality.
* Heisenberg was uncertain that he could make it.
* Hertz said in the future he planned to attend with greater frequency.
* Mendel said he'd put some things together and see what came out.
* Morse's reply: "I'll be there on the dot. Can't stop now, must dash."
* Newton planned to drop in.
* Ohm resisted the idea.
* Pavlov was drooling at the thought.
* Pierre and Marie Curie were radiating enthusiasm.
* Stephenson thought the whole idea was loco.
* Volta was electrified, and Archimedes buoyant at the thought.
* Watt reckoned it would be a good way to let off steam.
* Wilbur Wright accepted, provided he and Orville could get a flight.