Take-Home Final Exam
- The take-home final exam will be comprised of 10 questions selected from the test question bank.
- Science teachers should be prepared to answers all G (General) and S (Science) questions; Health teacher should be prepared to answer all G (General) and H (Health) questions.
- SED 525S - Take home exam (science) - The laboratory safety quiz can be found onMoodle. Login with your CSUN login and password, enter the SED525 class, and click on quiz. you can take the quiz multiple times. Include a printout of your score when you submit your Take Home Exam. Please submit your exam to Turnitin.com (this checks for authenticity), and submit a paper copy in class.
- DOWNLOAD Take-home exam-science (All sciences)
In-Class Final Exam
- The in-class final exam will be composed of five more questions from the test question bank (50% of test) as well as 10 questions from the Sourcebook for Teaching Science (50% of test).
- The in-class final exam will be held at the same time as the normal class session, in Education 2103 (Keck Science Education Lab).
- Science teachers should be prepared to answers all G (General) and S (Science) questions; Health teacher should be prepared to answer all G (General) and H (Health) questions
All answers should be:
- Complete: Address all aspects of each question
- Formatting - Use bold and underline to highlight points
- Structure - Use tables, short paragraphs, and bullets to highlight points
- Specific - Give specific examples demonstrating pedagogical content knowledge
- Focus - Stay focused on the question.
- Don't ramble - Don't include extraneous material
- The Sourcebook for Teaching Science
- Hands-On Chemistry Activities with Real-Life Applications
- Hands-On Physics Activities with Real-Life Applications
- California Science Safety Handbook