Free CSET Science & Math Preparation Workshops
Foundational-Level General Science (Subtests I & II) and/or Math (Subtests I & II)
Offered by the Michael D. Eisner College of Education at California State University Northridge
in collaboration with the CSU Office of the Chancellor Mathematics and Science Teaching Initiative Sessions cover Intensive Content Review and Test-Taking Strategies.
- Free 34-hour CSET Test Preparation Workshops
- Free CSET Preparation Workshops for Future Science and Math Teachers - Free 38-hour CSET Test Preparation Workshops.
- You may be eligible for a stipend of up to $750 once you are admitted to the program.
- You may be eligible for a stipend of up to $1000 upon issuance of a science or math credential
- Free parking for the CSET Workshops
- Free test preparation books to prepare you for the CSET exams.
Other resources at CSUN
- National Science Foundation - Robert Noyce Scholarships
- Symposium - Becoming a math or science teacher
- Credential Program in Science Education
- Masters Program in Science Education3
- Masters Program in Mathematics Education
- Math Science Teacher Initiative
- Science Credential Programl
- NSF Robert Noyce Scholarship
- Science Education Masters Program