Free Response Questions - Technology
(1) We have used a variety of technological resources in this course, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Wiki: collaboration
- Google site: web development tool
- Doodle: polling & meeting scheduling
- Google spreadsheet & form: survey instrument
- Kindle: Book reading program
- Google Scholar: digitized books
- Elluminate: real time virtual classroom,
- Picasa: photo management
Which of these resources would be most useful to introduce to the teachers at your school? Write an "email" message to your faculty describing the potential benefits of this resource, providing specific examples of how they may use it in teaching or administrative tasks.
(2) in 2009, The International Society for Technology in Education released National Educational Technology Standards (NETS•A) and Performance Indicators for Administrators. Select one or more of the standards or substandards that you believe needs more attention. Explain the need and develop a plan to address it.