Through our centers, we work in close partnership with the community to address mutually-identified needs and priorities. The programs and services we offer support the community, and enrich our students' professional skills and competencies. The centers also vitalize the professional experience of our community partners and the CSUN community and encourage involvement.
- The Aquatic Center at Castaic Lake
- Center of Achievement through Adapted Physical Activity
- Child and Family Studies Center
- Consumer Resource Center
- The Language, Speech and Hearing Center
- Center for Recreation and Tourism
- Marilyn Magaram Center for Food Science, Nutrition, and Dietetics
- Physical Therapy Center for Advanced Clinical Practice
- Institute for Community Health and Wellbeing
If you are looking for the HHD Student Services Center/EOP, you'll find it here.