TUC Licensing

Specialty Locations

Click on images to view gallery for each location.

For performance rental, please contact (818) 677-8800.

For filming, please contact the Licensing office at (818) 677-2628.


Art Gallery

Chicano House

Student Housing Outdoor Facility

Kitchen, Sequoia Hall

Kitchen, Resident Hall Apartments

Library, Oviatt

Nordhoff Hall Organ Room