- 12:30 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. Panel on Policies & Public/Private Spheres
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. Keynote Speaker, Dr. Tiffany Willoughby‑Herard from the University of California, Irvine presents People of the Body vs. People of the Mind and the work of Gargi Bhattacharyya
- 3:15 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Refreshments
- 4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. Panel on Institutional Power, Decolonization, & Social Justice
- 5:30 p.m. – 6:45 p.m. Panel on Gender Norms & Sexuality
The second in a three-day series of events scheduled April 28, May 4 and May 7. View full program.
Sponsored by the CSUN Pride Center, Department of Gender and Women's Studies, Oviatt Library, Department of Queer Studies, and the University Student Union.