- What's due soon?
The official listing of due dates is on the schedule page, but Prof. Chapman will typically remind you of the most urgent due dates here.
(Note: Due to Prof Chapman's illness 9/16 the due dates below have been changed. The full schedule page has not yet been updated to reflect this, so for the moment the schedule below is official.)
- Thursday September 18:
- COBAE Options presentations
- Bring completed team evaluations to class
- Tuessday September 23:
- Coaching Day for case 1
- Students must have read the case and come to class with questions
- Each group must turn in a workplan for case 1
- Thursday October 2:
- Presentation Day for case 1 (Prof Chapman presents)
- All student groups turn in a printed copy of their consulting report at the beginning of class.
- Students turn in team evaluation forms (maintaining privacy using some form of group ballot box in the group folder).
- An electronic version of all consulting reports must be posted at turnitiin.com (one copy per group)
- Lower Division Core Cases
- Group Assignments
- COBAE Options Assignments