- What's due soon?
The official listing of due dates is on the schedule page, but Prof. Chapman will typically remind you of the most urgent due dates here.
(Note: Due to Prof Chapman's illness 9/16 the due dates below have been changed. The full schedule page has not yet been updated to reflect this, so for the moment the schedule below is official.)
- Tuesday October 9:
- Coaching Session for Case 2
- Each group must turn in Workplan for Case 2
- Tuesday October 21:
- Group 1 presents case 2. Groups 3, 4 & 5 are the audience. Groups 6 & 7 should send a representative to turn in materials, but not attend the class.
- Groups 3-7 turn in printed version of case 2 (in class folder) and an electronic version (to turnitin.com0
- Team evaluations are due for groups 1, 3 4 & 5
- Thursday October 23:
- Group 2 presents case 2. Groups 6 & 7 are the audience.
- Groups 2, 6 & 7 must turn in team evaluations
- Groups 1, 3, 4 & 5 should not attend class.
- Lower Division Core Cases