Requirements for Implementation
Meetings | Progress Reports | Journal Abstract | Poster Fair
|(1) Attend all implementation meetings. All meetings are held in the Education Building,
room 2101, 2103, or 2121B. Contact Dr. Herr for details.
- Organizational Meeting (July 2003) Attend one
of the following meetings:
- Monday, June 30, 4:00-6:00 PM
Tuesday, July 1, 9-11 AM
- Implementation Plan Meeting (September 2003) Come to one of the following meetings with a rough
draft of your implementation plans.
- Monday, September 15, 2003 4-6 PM
Monday, September 22, 2003 4-6 PM
- Update and Review Meeting (January 2004) Come
with a final draft of your implementation plans. During
these meetings, each participant will present their revised, up-to-date
implementation plans. Please bring charts, diagrams, lesson plans,
and other materials as appropriate. Please also bring a copy of
your abstract so we can discuss it before you submit it to Dr.
Oppenheimer for the Journal of Student Research Activities.
- Thursday, January 15, 2004 4:00-6:00 PM
- Thursday, January 22, 2004 , 4:00-6:00 PM
|(2) Post progress
reports on-line forum
- Submit abstract to
Dr. Oppenheimer by February 1, 2003. It is necessary to submit
an abstract to recieve the certificate of recognition signed by
Nobel Laureate Dr. Crick.
- Present results of student research at Poster Fair in Spring 2003.
The poster fair coincides with the the organizational meeting
for the next phase of the NSF grant. Participants who wish to
continue research next year should plan on attending this important
meeting. Download Poster
Fair response form.
- Implementation Coordinator
- phone: 818 677-2505
- Office: Education 2138
Need access to computers or the Internet?
Access to CSUN Computer Labs:
Access to email:
- Door code to NW corner of Education building: See
- Door code to Education 2121A Student Computer work
room: See Norm
Dr. Steven Oppenheimer, Director Dr. Norm Herr, Implementation Advisor
Biology | Chemistry | Geoscience | Physics | College of Education
References | WWW Search
| Courses | Science Education