Friday, February 07, 2014
Last day to add with permission, drop or change grading basis online through self-service registration. Forms and signatures are required hereafter.
Monday, February 10, 2014
- Enrollments recorded by the end of the 3rd week of instruction (i.e., February 7) are considered official and unalterable.
- To adjust your schedule during the 4th week of instruction, February 10-14, you must request the formal approval of the instructor and department chair of the course using the "4th Week Only Change of Schedule Petition."
- Turn in the completed petition to Admissions and Records in the Student Services Center no later than 4:00 pm on Friday, February 14.
Monday, February 17, 2014
Beginning with the 5th week of instruction and thereafter, changes in academic schedule are not permitted except in extraordinary circumstances.
Friday, March 07, 2014
Last day to submit documents and confirm awarding of the bachelor's degree for Fall 2013 graduation.
Deadline to apply for Fall 2014 undergraduate graduation (i.e., bachelor's degree). Hereafter, a $10.00 late fee will be assessed.
Friday, March 14, 2014
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
From March 18-24 eligible new and continuing CSUN students may "create" their own appointment to register in Summer 2014 classes on a first-to-arrive basis. Registration-by-Appointment begins March 25.
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
- Eligible new and continuing CSUN students may enroll in summer classes through online, self-service.
- Registration-by-Appointment ends Tuesday, April 1, 2014.
- Students enrolling in a special, year-round cohort program must use a permission number to add at all times.
- Fees and payment deadlines differ for students enrolling in special, year-round cohort programs. Learn more at http://www.csun.edu/stufin and select "Student Payment Information."