I am an Assistant Professor at California State University, Northridge. My research interests include computer security, computer networks, applied machine learning, applied cryptography, and computer science education. In the past, I worked at Symantec, Inc. (on reputation-based security), PostPath Inc., (which was later acquired by Cisco Systems, Inc.), and NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
Research Group:   The Advanced Network and Security Research Laboratory
Selected Recent Service:
- Organizing Committee Member: ACM SIGCOMM 2017
- TPC Member: IEEE CCNC 2017
- TPC Member: IEEE/ACM IWQoS 2017
- TPC Member: IEEE CCNC 2016
- TPC Member: IEEE/ACM IWQoS 2016