WHAT IS THE STUDENT RECREATION CENTER (SRC)?
ELEMENTS OF THE STUDENT RECREATION CENTER:
You can see the floor plans of the SRC, which include all the elements listed below, at SRC Maps.
- Red-ring courts- Gymnasium Courts
- Multi-Activity Court (MAC)- Indoor soccer, floor hockey, basketball, volleyball, etc.
- Weight and fitness space including free weights, machines and cardio equipment
- Motivation Studio, Determination Studio, and Inspiration Studio-Group exercise studios for aerobics, martial arts, Spinning®, yoga, dance, Pilates, and more
- Indoor Jogging Track
- Ridge- rock wall- 44-foot rock climbing wall and bouldering area
- Determination Studio- Boxing studio with TRX® equipment
- Locker Rooms
- Matty’s Kids Club- Drop-in Baby Sitting Services- for a small fee
- Office Space for Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Lap and Recreation Pool
- Field complex for flag football, ultimate Frisbee, soccer, softball, and more (currently under design, scheduled to open in 2013)
For more information about the SRC, please contact:
Student Recreation Center
Phone: (818) 677-5434