The Universal Design Center offers many services to assist you:
- Consulting on how instructional materials may be structured or organized to be accessible and usable to individuals with various processing styles and physical differences.
- Training on web accessibility and usability for staff supporting administrative websites.
- Training on designing-in and evaluating web accessibility and usability for web and application developers.
- Responding to accessibility and usability policy related questions.
- Guidance on compliance and usability testing for purchased, promoted, or supported (PPS) campus software.
- Maintaining a vetted, centralized repository of ATI training material.
- Research and identify compliance standard application coding techniques.
- Compliance testing of websites, software and electronic devices.