The Universal Design Center (UDC) staff can provide training and consultations on a variety of subject matters related to accessibility and universal design. From introductory to comprehensive technical training events, UDC is available for a one on one or group training for all campus faculty, staff and students.
The links below lead to detailed descriptions on the types of trainings UDC can offer. Links to useful online resources for each subject matter are available in the corresponding page.
Training not listed?
If you are interested in a training in an area not listed in our subjects pages, please contact UDC or complete our training request form and provide details on what you would like to learn about.
Past Training PowerPoints
- Accessibility and Universal Design Principles
- Word Accessibility Principles Part I
- Word Accessibility Principles Part II
- Web Accessibility Principles Part I
- PDF Accessibility Principles Part I
- PDF Accessibility Principles Part II