Compliance Sheriff Training Registration Form
Description: Compliance Sheriff is an enterprise automated testing tool developed by Cyxtera used to assist in testing web pages against accessibility standards. Compliance Sheriff is used throughout the CSU and as the area of supporting departments for CSUN and all CSU campuses. UDC can provide training for all developers interested in gaining valuable information about an automated testing tool to conduct accessibility evaluations on a website. This training is divided into basic and advanced sessions with the basic providing an overview of the compliance sheriff installation. This training is best suited for web developers and designers responsible for creating web content.
In this training, attendees will:
- Receive an overview on Compliance Sheriff
- Learn how to use the Dashboard
- Review checkpoints and checkpoint groups
- Set up scans and Scan Groups
- Learn about Compliance Sheriff views and revision wizard
- Learn about transaction scripts
- Revision wizard for views
- View/report configuration
- Transaction script recorder
- Scheduling scans
- Export scan result
Please fill out the form to enroll in a Compliance Sheriff Essentials: Basic or Advanced training session.