What is Accessibility?
Accessibility ensures everyone can perceive, understand, engage, navigate, and interact with technology regardless of device, software, or product without barriers.
Accessibility is not about disability; it's actually about ability. It's about making it easy for everyone to:
- Acquire the same information
- Engage in the same interactions
- Enjoy the same services
Accessibility is for everyone.
What is Universal Design?
Universal Design, the design that is simple, useful and accommodates a wide range of individual preferences and abilities.
Universal Design means design for everyone.
Video Presentation in Panopto
- Use your CSUN username and password to watch Accessibility & Universal Design in the Panopto.
- Watch other UDC Training Videos
Universal Design Center offers
Want to learn more? Have questions? Need advice?
(818) 677 - 5898 or firstname.lastname@example.org