THE DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED:
ABSOLUTE APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, APRIL 3, 2020 AT 5 P.M.
Important: ALL required application materials and recommendation forms must be received by 4/3/20 at 5 p.m. for an applicant to be considered for academic year 2020/2021. Late materials absolutely will not be accepted.
Faculty Position Announcements (there are 3 separate pools)
- New applicants must submit a complete application (see faculty position announcements above for details).
- Current CSUN tenured/tenure-track faculty: The written recommendations referred to in the position announcements are not required as part of your application.
- Returning applicants: If your complete application is already on file with us for U100 because you applied in a prior academic year, and if you now wish to be considered for academic year 2020/2021, send an email to: email@example.com (no later than 4/3/20 at 5 p.m.) and:
- Indicate which pool(s) you are applying to (if you would like to apply to a pool you have not been in before, you must submit a new letter of interest).
- Include a reflection, as described in this year's position announcement (and also listed just below). Note: the reflection has changed this year.
- If you would like to replace any of your previous application materials, please send a formal email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No more than 250 words.
- Based on recent feedback you have received about your teaching (for instance, student evaluation of faculty (SEF), data or comments, or a formal or informal peer class visit report), what is one thing you plan to change about your approach to teaching next fall and why?
- What is one of the major obstacles to freshman success and how will you address it in your U100 class?
- Written recommendation form for professional references (Word file)
Email applications are welcome and encouraged. Academic First Year Experiences will acknowledge all applications by email. Please provide us with your email address when you apply.
For further information, email Dr. Kim Henige, Director of Academic First Year Experiences: email@example.com or call Kelly Kroeker at 818-677-6535.
Thank you for your interest in University 100.
About teaching U100 for CSUN's Educational Opportunity Programs
The U100 positions announced on this web page are offered through Academic First Year Experiences. Please contact the Educational Opportunity Programs (EOP) office at CSUN if you are interested in teaching U100 as part of the Summer Bridge program, which has its own separate deadline and application process.