ABSOLUTE APPLICATION DEADLINE: MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2020 AT 5 P.M.
Important: ALL required application materials and recommendation forms must be received by 10/26/2020 at 5 p.m. for an applicant to be considered for spring 2021. Late materials absolutely will not be accepted.
Applicants must submit an application, as outlined in the POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT (pdf file), which includes a resume, letter of interest, reflection, and two written recommendations.
- All applicants must submit a complete application (see faculty position announcement above for important details).
- Resume: If you already have an application on file in our office, you have the option of submitting an updated resume or using the one currently in your file.
- Written Recommendations: If you already have an application on file in our office, you have the option of submitting updated recommendations or using those currently in your file.
- Current CSUN tenured/tenure-track faculty: The written recommendations referred to in the position announcements are not required as part of your application.
- WRITTEN RECOMMENDATION FORM for professional references (Word file)
Applications are encouraged to submit this application through email. Academic First Year Experiences will acknowledge all applications by email. Please provide us with your email address when you apply.
Thank you for your interest in University 100.