University 100: Important Dates
- March 16 (Friday 3-4 p.m.): USU Tech Tips: Excel II. USU Computer Lab. Free.
- March 19-25 (Monday-Sunday): spring recess: no classes
- March 30 (Friday): Last day to enter the online Matador Moments Challenge (on Portfolium). Open to all CSUN students. Inspire an incoming Matador to discover a CSUN connection by telling your story about an experience during your first year at CSUN that contributed to your success.
- March 30 (Friday): campus closed: César Chávez holiday
- April 4-5 (Wednesday-Thursday): Associated Students Elections, on campus and online.
- May 25 (Friday): application deadline: Marino J. Riccomini Family Scholarships (spring 2018 U100 students only)
Additional campus calendars