University 100: Important Dates
- Ongoing all semester on Tuesdays: Associated Students Farmers Market. 10 a.m.-2 p.m., East University Drive.
- Ongoing all semester (beginning Feb. 13) on selected Wednesdays and Fridays: free USU Tech Tips workshops in the Computer Lab, USU. Register to save your spot.
- Ongoing: online registration-by-appointment for Summer 2019 classes. For more information, see the Admissions & Records Registration Calendar.
- April 5-11 (Friday-Thursday), various days and times: Earth Week 2019 at CSUN: free movie, performance festival, campus food discounts, and more.
- April 12 (Friday): USU Night Market at CSUN. 6-10 p.m., Plaza del Sol, USU.
- April 18 (Thursday): A Day in the Life, roundtable event, sponsored by the CSUN Career Center (dinner included, must RSVP on Sunlink), 6-8 p.m., USU Grand Salon.
- April 24 & 25 (Wednesday & Thursday): Kinesis: Emerging Choreography, presented by the CSUN Department of Kinesiology, 8 p.m. on 4/25 and 2 & 8 p.m. on 4/25, USU Plaza Del Sol Performance Hall.
- May 24 (Friday): Application deadline for the Marino J. Riccomini Family Scholarship.
- April 28 (Sunday): CSUN Orange Orchard Harvest sponsored by Food Forward. Registration required. 9:30-11:30 a.m. on campus.
- May 10 (Friday): classes end today.
- May 11 (Saturday): Honors Convocation.
- May 11-17 (Saturday-Friday): final exams.
- May 17-20 (Friday-Monday): CSUN graduation ceremonies and receptions.
- May 24 (Friday): last day of the 2018-2019 academic year.
Additional campus calendars