Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 First-Time Freshmen and New Transfer Students
The Matador Academic Challenge form (weeks 5-11) is closed for Spring 2022. Please visit the Current Student Forms page for the Late Change in Academic Schedule form.
Please contact the Undergraduate Studies Office at email@example.com with questions.
We commend you for trying the Matador Academic Challenge! We understand that 15 or more units won’t work for every student every semester, but we encourage you to accept the challenge again next semester. If you would like to reduce your academic load by one class for the current semester, please complete this form, but first be sure to read the important conditions.
Students must meet and understand the following conditions:
- This opportunity is only available to Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 First-Time Freshmen and New Transfer Students in weeks 5-11 of the current semester
- You may not drop below 12 units
- You may not withdraw from Pre-General Education or Basic Skills math or writing classes
- You will receive a grade of “W” on your transcript
- The grade of “W” is used in calculating Satisfactory Academic Progress if you are a recipient of financial aid
Submitting this form implies acceptance of the above conditions.
An email will be sent to your CSUN-issued account within approximately 5-7 business days telling you if your request was approved or denied.
Please go to Late Schedule Changes for important information if you are trying to drop more than one class, will drop below 12 units, your request includes a Pre-General Education or Basic Skills math or writing class or you are not a Fall 2021 or Spring 2022 first-time freshman or new transfer student.
If you are interested in learning more about the benefits taking 15 units each semester or 30 each year, please visit CSUN Matadors Rising.
Please contact the Undergraduate Studies Office at (818) 677-2969 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.