Discover the Learning Resource Center!
General Student Conduct at the Learning Resource Center:
Making an appointment within the Learning Resource Center's Writing Programs:
- Drop-in sessions may be available on a first come, first serve basis. These sessions are not guaranteed.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to your appointment, your session may be given to a drop-in and you will be considered a “No Show”.
Lower Division and Upper Division Writing Center:
- Will discuss any writing, reading, or presentation-based assignments with students
- Only one assignment can be discussed/reviewed during the appointment.
- Consultants are not able to help on take-home exams without written consent from the professor.
- Arrive a few minutes early to check in and sign in.*
- Be sure to have the correct link and passcode for Zoom workshops.
- Be receptive to trying out alternative ideas and/or approaches.
- Be prepared to learn!
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, you cannot enter an already started workshop.
- Click here to see the schedule for workshops
- Tutors will not help with lab work or take-home exams.
- One hour per subject per day. Please check the schedule for tutor availability.
Questions? Call us at (818) 677-2033 or send us an email at email@example.com.
*When in person tutoring returns in Spring 2022.