Discover the Learning Resource Center!
General Policies at the Learning Resource Center:
- Treat the LRC and its employees with respect.
- Respect other students within the LRC.
- We cannot provide ASL interpreters for each session, but our tutors are ready to work with them as needed.
- The appointment schedule is available up to 2 weeks at a time.
- Students have the choice to schedule 30- or 60-min sessions. Students may not schedule two sessions back-to-back with the same consultant.
- Need accommodations? Select the 60-minute appointment option.
- Drop-in sessions may be available on a first come, first serve basis. These sessions are not guaranteed. Students may attempt 2 drop-ins per day.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to your appointment, your session may be given to a drop-in and you will be considered a “No Show”
- Consultants will discuss any writing, reading, or presentation-based assignments with students
- Only one assignment can be discussed/reviewed during the appointment.
- Consultants are not able to help on take-home exams without written consent from the professor.
- Group Appointments: Any student not present to represent their work in the tutoring session will not receive feedback on their portion of the assignment.
- Arrive a few minutes early to check in and sign in.
- Be sure to have the correct link for Zoom workshops.
- Be receptive to trying out alternative ideas and/or approaches.
- Be prepared to learn!
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, you cannot enter an already started workshop.
- Click here to see the schedule for workshops.
- Tutoring sessions may have up to 3 students at a time.
- Tutors will not help with lab work or take-home exams.
- One hour per subject per day. Please check the schedule for tutor availability.
- The appointment schedule is available up to 2 weeks ahead of time.
- Drop-in sessions may be available on a first come, first serve basis. These sessions are not guaranteed.