The Teaching Toolkit is a self-paced resource packed with evidence-based resources, tips and strategies on effective teaching.
At CSUN Faculty Development, we aim to empower faculty to move forward in building their own toolkit of ideas that will facilitate our student’s success.
This resource is for you if:
- you can’t attend our programs or you prefer to learn on your own
- you attended one of our programs and you want to learn more
- you want to learn what other CSUN offices, centers, or units also have available to help you teach
- you want to stay connected to cutting-edge evidence & blogs about teaching
The toolkit includes:
- tips & strategies we discuss in our Faculty Development programs, workshops & events
- resources & opportunities across campus related to teaching
If you have questions about the content or would like to suggest an addition, please email Faculty Development.