The Teaching Toolkit has a new home -- on Canvas!
⭐️ Tip! Add the toolkit to your Canvas courses (or bookmark it) to find it again easily:
If you are a CSUN faculty or staff member, you can self-enroll in this site so that you'll always have it in your Canvas account with your other courses. Once enrolled, add the Teaching Toolkit to your Canvas Dashboard.
If you are not a CSUN Canvas user, you'll still have access to all the content, since it is a public course site. Bookmark the course home page in your browser and come back anytime!
About the Toolkit
The Teaching Toolkit is a self-paced resource packed with evidence-based resources, tips and strategies on effective teaching.
At CSUN Faculty Development, we aim to empower faculty to move forward in building their own toolkit of ideas that will facilitate our student’s success.
This resource is for you if:
- you can’t attend our programs or you prefer to learn on your own
- you attended one of our programs and you want to learn more
- you want to learn what other CSUN offices, centers, or units also have available to help you teach
- you want to stay connected to cutting-edge evidence & blogs about teaching
The toolkit includes:
- tips & strategies we discuss in our Faculty Development programs, workshops & events
- resources & opportunities across campus related to teaching
If you have questions about the content or would like to suggest an addition, please email Faculty Development.
Where is Faculty Development located?
Valera Hall 215 (formerly University Hall)
How can I contact Faculty Development?
Who are the people in Faculty Development?