CSUN is enforcing unit limits for the Spring 2019 registration cycle:
- 17-unit limit through February 8, 2019
(Permission numbers required January 28 through February 8, 2019)
Unit limits are subject to change.
- Students may wait list in a maximum of 13 units beginning Thursday, November 1, 2018 through Sunday, January 27, 2019.
- Students may attempt to add repeat courses for Spring 2019 beginning Wednesday, December 19, 2018.
- Graduating seniors may enroll in a maximum of 19 units during all registration periods. You are a graduating senior if you have applied for graduation in the semester in which you are enrolling and you will complete all remaining degree requirements by the end of the semester.
- Students enrolled in certain cohort programs may be exempt from these unit limit restrictions.
- Students on academic probation may only enroll in 13 units. Undergraduate students readmitted under an Academic Performance Agreement may only enroll in 13 units.
- Students wishing to enroll in additional units after the Registration-by-Appointment period must complete and file an Extra Unit Authorization form with Admissions and Records. See Extra Unit Authorization (.pdf).