CSUN is enforcing unit limits for the Fall 2018 registration cycle:
- 17-unit limit through September 14, 2018
(Permission numbers required September 4 through September 14, 2018)
Unit limits are subject to change.
- Students may wait list in a maximum of 13 units beginning Monday, April 9, 2018 through Monday, September 3, 2018.
- Students may attempt to add repeat courses for Fall 2018 beginning Monday, July 30, 2018.
- Graduating seniors may enroll in a maximum of 19 units during all registration periods. You are a graduating senior if you have applied for graduation in the semester in which you are enrolling and you will complete all remaining degree requirements by the end of the semester.
- Students enrolled in certain cohort programs may be exempt from these unit limit restrictions.
- Students on academic probation may only enroll in 13 units. Undergraduate students readmitted under an Academic Performance Agreement may only enroll in 13 units.
- Students wishing to enroll in additional units after the Registration-by-Appointment period must complete and file an Extra Unit Authorization form with Admissions and Records. See Extra Unit Authorization (.pdf).