It’s time to vote for your Neighborhood Council - part of the grassroots level of the Los Angeles City government - help shape the future of your community! Come to learn why and how you should vote in 2021 from the City of Los Angeles and CSUN folks who’ve been serving on Neighborhood Council boards on April 13th from 2:00 PM to 3:15 PM.
Please remember if you are going to vote for the Northridge West and Northridge East Neighborhood Council this year, the Vote-By-Mail application deadline is April 20! Click to learn more about the Neighborhood Council elections.
Chair of Legislative Affairs for CSUN AS and Student Liason on the Northridge East Neighborhood Council (NENC)
CSUN Civic and Community Engagement Librarian and VP of Outreach & Communications at Northridge West Neighborhood Council (NWNC)
• By April 20, 2021, request a FREE vote-by-mail ballot through the online portal
• Use one of the below paper applications to mail, email, or fax to the City
• VOTE on or before April 27, 2021!
• Mail your ballot to Office of the City Clerk – Election Division using the prepaid envelope provided in the ballot packet
• Take your ballot to a ballot drop box location.
• You cannot vote by email or fax.