In order to participate students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Interested AND able to complete a baccalaureate degree in two years.
- A California resident.
- Have a declared ADT major and have completed 50% of the units required for your degree.
- Entering CSUN Fall 2017 or later.
- Verified ADT status through CSUN’s Admission and Records Office.
- You may enroll in the program prior to the start of your first semester by completing the pledge form.
- Once you have signed and submitted the pledge form, a designated advisor will review your submission and provide further instruction.
Students are expected to:
- Complete a minimum of 30 academic units in a college year based on term of entry (enrollment can include summer and/or winter sessions).
- Maintain at least a 2.00 cumulative and campus grade point average in all academic work completed.
- Establish and submit an educational plan to complete a declared major program within the specified limit to the designated academic advisor.
- Review and modify the academic plan as needed with the designated academic advisor at least once each semester.
- Register for classes during assigned registration period and pay fees by the required deadlines.
- Comply with CSUN academic, including ADT, policies and procedures.
- Attend student orientation at entrance to the University.
Entering students who take the two-year degree pledge and are verified in an ADT major will be assigned to a designated advisor from their college:
Mike Curb College of Arts, Media, and Communication
Office NH 135
David Nazarian College of Business and Economics
Office: JH 2113
Engineering and Computer Science
Office: JD 1501
Health and Human Development
Office: SQ 111
Science and Mathematics
Office: EH 2126
Social and Behavioral Sciences
Office: SH 204
Entering students in the two-year degree program are required to sign and submit the following pledge form which contains student obligations.
Please complete and submit the pledge form ASAP!
For transfer students admitted to CSUN for Fall 2019, the deadline to submit your online CA Promise Pledge form and your official transcripts verifying your ADT is Friday, September 13, 2019.
Students who have earned a verified Associate Degree for Transfer (AA-T or AS-T) from a California Community College, and who have been admitted to a CSUN major that is deemed similar, will be able to complete the baccalaureate degree within 60 additional semester units.
Click on the link below to access Degree Road Maps: