Displayed on this page are the images available for printing and display from the 2014 Freshman Common Reading poster collection for the Postmortal. Let me (Cheryl Spector) know if you would like a large-format poster for your department office or other public space on campus by calling me on campus at x3932 or emailing me at my CSUN address. You can also print a small (8-1/2 x 11 inch) poster on your own color printer to display at your desk or on a less public office door or bulletin board. (I also have high-resolution images you can size and print on your own. Ask me.)
Please identify your poster by name (such as "Givertz3" or "Givertz10"): float your cursor over the poster and the name should display. Sizes range up to approximately 24 x 36 inches (or 36 x 24 inches) depending on the format (landscape or portrait) that you see here.
Poster credits follow the images: scroll down.
- Susanna Eng-Ziskin, our ace photographer and First Year Experience librarian
- Nivardo Esteban (CSUN BA 2014, Art) for the graphic design poster (the death's head doffing a mask of mortality)
- Ken Uy at the Matador Bookstore who created the Grim Reader (you can visit the Grim Reader in person at the bookstore if you dare)
- Joyclyn Dunham who worked with Susanna to turn Nivardo's poster design into an equally fabulous bookmark (also available on request)
- Catherine Givertz (UNIV 100 faculty) and the photogenic student-athletes in her summer 2014 U100 class
- Adriana Garcia-Marin who allowed us to photograph the four smiling "Building Connections for Success" peer mentors
- Faculty Technology Center staff for the ebook poster design
- Noreen Galvin who is printing poster-size images for us